Stewardship. Defined by Merriam-Webster as:
the careful and responsible management of something entrusted to one’s care
We live by a principal of stewardship in all we do. We think of ourselves as more than a property manager. We are your partner, your trusted advisor and most importantly, we are your steward.
Listening. We start by listening. We listen to your goals and objectives for your mall.
Value Creation. Our management team develops and implements a customized property management strategy for your shopping center that focuses on value creation. We can achieve this goal thru proactive management, aggressive leasing and efficient operations. With a depth of marketing and management expertise at our disposal, we are able to deliver superior service for your retail center.
Service. We pride ourselves on offering an unmatched level of client service. Our team’s sole focus is to provide the highest level of service in the industry and to maximize the value of your mall.
Entrepreneurial Approach. Our team is comprised of skilled professionals who think like owners and use their entrepreneurial expertise to find solutions to all property-related issues so that the goals and objectives of our clients are not only met; they are exceeded.
We offer the following services:
- Property Staffing
- Center Operations
- Project Accounting
- Lease Administration
- Billing and Collections
- Vendor Management & Contract Administration
- CAM & Operating Expense Reconciliation
- Capital Expenditure Analysis
As part of our management services, we will provide asset management including:
- Long-Term Investment Strategies
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Pro Forma Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Identifying Buy/Sell & Financing Opportunities
Tenant Coordination. Our Tenant Coordination team understands the main goal of a shopping center owner: maximize the NOI. The talented Tenant Coordination team of Indigo brings a project management approach coupled with disciplined systems to get stores opened on time.
The Tenant Coordination professionals of Indigo are experienced in all aspects of the store opening process from design to construction. Our team acts to ensure your tenants not only open on time, but also in accordance with the tenant design criteria.
The Indigo ethos is creating value and the Tenant Coordination brings this philosophy as well as a collaborative approach to the store opening process.
Our team will:
- Deploy proven project delivery methods
- Establish and manage the schedule
- Work to minimize change orders
Depending on the needs of the client, we can customize a program. Our team can:
- Create a tenant design criteria manual
- Review lease exhibits
- Review construction documents
- Generate Lease Outline Drawings (LODs)
- Review tenant plans
- Oversee and manage the tenant construction process
- Manage the budget and tenant allowance requests
- Provide coordination between architects, contractors and other members of store opening process.
- Review all leases for tenant charge backs
Above all, our team’s process-oriented and collaborative approach lets us open stores on time or ahead of schedule allowing our clients to maximize their rental income stream.